Welcome to our world
We help London’s greatest teams work better by eating together. We believe that good food makes a great company – sharing a meal creates an environment where better communication, productivity and health are nourished.
After three years, we are delivering thousands of meals every day across London to some of the world’s most iconic brands – Google, Facebook, Spotify and Snapchat, amongst many others. We’re working with a world of kitchens, over 250 of the best independent chefs, street vendors, specialist caterers, restaurants and supper clubs in London.
We are currently a team of 30, working from an achingly cool open-plan office next to Spitalfields market. You’ll be joining at the most exciting stage of our journey so far, as we solidify our position as Europe’s largest B2B food delivery platform.
We are looking for someone highly analytical and driven to work alongside the Head of Retention to implement our CRM strategy. You will develop engaging and impactful campaigns to increase conversion and retention. Your role will be as experimental as it is analytical and you will be responsible for mapping the end to end customer lifecycle.
Working with us as our CRM Manager, you will:
- Identify different customer segments, looking at how best to target, convert and retain them.
- Map customer journeys, analysing touch points to maximise commercial and customer retention opportunities.
- Ensure our database is segmented effectively to enable targeted marketing activities.
- Work alongside our Head of Retention, planning and delivering CRM & Loyalty strategies to ensure that the plan supports wider business strategy and is effectively targeted to encourage customer acquisition, retention and loyalty.
- Measure response rates and results of all customers’ centric activities and deliver insights and recommendations for future strategy.
Here's what you can expect from us. We practice what we preach and eat together three times a week – of course – but there's a lot more besides:
- Competitive compensation package with equity on offer
- Flexible working hours and holiday
- Annual education allowance to continue learning
- A great office minutes away from Shoreditch High Street
- A fun, friendly and collaborative team
We do what we say we will. Here's what we'll need from you:
- 2 years + experience of working in CRM and analytical marketing in B2B company
- Demonstrable working knowledge of Hubspot. Chartio would also be a benefit
- The ability to grasp new concepts extremely quickly and have a highly analytical mind
- Obsessive attention to detail
- Relentless experimentation
- The ability to get stuff done, consistently and smartly - things move fast here at City Pantry so you’ll need to work hard in the smartest way possible
The company culture you want, delivered.
Cultivating company culture is challenging – CEOs tell us that creating an environment to attract talent and retain them for the longhaul is their biggest challenge. It keeps them up at night.
Many of the world's best teams solve this with perks. Yoga classes, drinks after work and team socials are good; they make for happy employees who in turn work better.
But they're not for everyone.
Food is universal. Everybody eats, teams need nourishing, and all the benefits of other perks come with it. As well as a few more, like increased productivity, healthier employees, and closer teams. Even a substantial ROI.
That's what we do. We cultivate the culture that every CEO dreams about, through food.
Eat together | Work better