Consultant Product Manager for Tech Start-Up
ChatChef is the first complete food ordering system operating over messaging platforms. We build cutting-edge AI chatbots to improve the ordering experience at our favourite neighbourhood takeaways. For the best impression of what we do search “ChatChef” in Facebook Messenger or on YouTube and take a look! We are a self-funded startup launched by Oxford, Cambridge and Harvard graduates with experience from various entrepreneurial ventures and professional backgrounds in financial services. ChatChef is currently in live beta testing and we're looking for a high calibre product manager to help us get our product ready for a broader market launch. This is a rare opportunity to help shape a start-up at a pivotal stage of its development. We will hire the right candidate on a consultancy contract basis initially, but we expect to be able to make the role full-time by September.
The role will report directly to the Co-Founder leading the initiative.
- Specify target functionality in collaboration with our Lead Developer and Founders
- Manage product development priorities
- Test and sign off functionality
- Conduct user testing / analyse user survey data
Additional responsibilities include:
- Develop policies and procedure for partner restaurant on-boarding
- Support candidate sourcing and recruitment
- Identify and assess technology tools to increase efficiency across the organisation
- Support marketing initiatives
We are currently based in Central London. Remuneration is dependent on experience and will be discussed upon application. Please note, we're not able to sponsor visas.
Ready to Apply?
Email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject line “CC Product Manager Application” and please make sure you include:
• Your CV (maximum 2 pages please!)
• A cover letter specific to the role in the body of the email
• A link to your LinkedIn profile
We will hold interviews as soon as we have a credible short-list.
- Strong project management background and familiarity with Agile approach
- Knowledge of Atlassian Jira preferred
- Experience in software or app development preferred
- Detail orientation and ability to design and implement processes fit for scale
- Curiosity, ability to learn quickly and work independently
- Able to thrive in a small company where many aspects are still being defined
- Reliability and flexibility: pragmatic with the ability to adapt quickly as situations change
We are working in an area of tech where the frontiers are currently being defined so we will consider recent graduates with the right background and motivation or more experienced professionals looking to change track into tech. We are a small team with a all-hands on deck approach - what we really need is a team player who will contribute to all areas of the business!
We will only accept applications from candidates who apply directly.
Find us by searching ChatChef in Facebook Messenger.
We're building bots to help improve the ordering experience at our favourite neighbourhood restaurants.